Comfort White 4 4In Cowhide CN35 Comfort Casual Heels EU36 5 Summer UK3 US5 4In Women'S 3 5 Black Inquiries may be directed to Volunteer Services at 301-774-8629.
Thank you for your interest in observing at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. Our program is specifically intended for you to shadow a Health Care Professional in order to explore health care careers or to accomplish a specific project for school.
If you are seeking to shadow a Health Care Professional, you must have his/her written permission prior to submitting the application.
The Volunteer Services Department will coordinate the observation experience for you; however we are not able to locate a Health Care Professional for you. Once you have provided us your Hollow hunpta Purple Ladies Out Sandals Beach Slippers Flip Shoes Flops Shoes Casual Women qgaHXgFwwritten permission, completed and submitted the application you will be contacted by our Coordinator.
We ask that you please plan ahead, an observation may take several weeks to coordinate. Prior to your scheduled observation we must have received all required information. You will not be permitted to observe with an Associate or physician if we do not have the following two weeks prior to the observation start date:
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the Observation Program at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. Our program allows you to observe a Health Care Professional in order for you to explore health care careers or to accomplish a specific project for school. Approval of your request will be based on staff availability. Once your application has been received you will be contacted by our Coordinator.
We ask that you please plan ahead, an observation may take several weeks to coordinate. Prior to your scheduled observation we must have received all required information. You will not be permitted to shadow with an Associate or physician if we do not have the following:
- Completed Application: including copy of ID, Parental consent if under that age of 18.
- Immunization Records: including recent PPD or chest x-ray, and record of Flu shot (only needed during Flu season).
- 4In Heels EU36 US5 3 White Comfort CN35 UK3 5 Cowhide 5 Summer Women'S Casual Comfort Black 4 4In Current PPD (<3 months) or Chest X-ray Report (<1 year) if known PPD positive.
- Current Flu Vaccine during the designated flu season only.
- Immunity Titers for: Mumps, Rubella, Rubeola, Varicella
(Must present blood titers confirming immunity to the above diseases. If not immediately available, you are responsible for obtaining them from your healthcare provider. Please plan on 7 to 10 days for the results to become available. ALL medical records must be completed prior to starting the Observation Program)
- If no blood titers are available, you may submit proof of two MMR vaccines and two Varicella vaccines to satisfy this requirement.
- Completion of MMMC Orientation Packet
- Read and Sign the MMMC Confidentiality Agreement and Dress Code
Your request and application will be submitted to the Volunteer Services Department; if you have questions about the program she can be contacted via phone 301-774-8629 or via email email@example.com.