Mocassins Women’s MBT Coffee Women’s Mocassins MBT Inquiries may be directed to Volunteer Services at 301-774-8629.
Thank you for your interest in observing at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. Our program is specifically intended for you to shadow a Health Care Professional in order to explore health care careers or to accomplish a specific project for school.
If you are seeking to shadow a Health Care Professional, you must have his/her written permission prior to submitting the application.
The Volunteer Services Department will coordinate the observation experience for you; however we are not able to locate a Health Care Professional for you. Once you have provided us your des Le Gris Women's Basic Trainers Cerises 02 Grey Temps Mono Bqrfqw5written permission, completed and submitted the application you will be contacted by our Coordinator.
We ask that you please plan ahead, an observation may take several weeks to coordinate. Prior to your scheduled observation we must have received all required information. You will not be permitted to observe with an Associate or physician if we do not have the following two weeks prior to the observation start date:
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the Observation Program at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. Our program allows you to observe a Health Care Professional in order for you to explore health care careers or to accomplish a specific project for school. Approval of your request will be based on staff availability. Once your application has been received you will be contacted by our Coordinator.
We ask that you please plan ahead, an observation may take several weeks to coordinate. Prior to your scheduled observation we must have received all required information. You will not be permitted to shadow with an Associate or physician if we do not have the following:
- Completed Application: including copy of ID, Parental consent if under that age of 18.
- Immunization Records: including recent PPD or chest x-ray, and record of Flu shot (only needed during Flu season).
- Mocassins Coffee MBT Women’s Women’s Mocassins MBT Current PPD (<3 months) or Chest X-ray Report (<1 year) if known PPD positive.
- Current Flu Vaccine during the designated flu season only.
- Immunity Titers for: Mumps, Rubella, Rubeola, Varicella
(Must present blood titers confirming immunity to the above diseases. If not immediately available, you are responsible for obtaining them from your healthcare provider. Please plan on 7 to 10 days for the results to become available. ALL medical records must be completed prior to starting the Observation Program)
- If no blood titers are available, you may submit proof of two MMR vaccines and two Varicella vaccines to satisfy this requirement.
- Completion of MMMC Orientation Packet
- Read and Sign the MMMC Confidentiality Agreement and Dress Code
Your request and application will be submitted to the Volunteer Services Department; if you have questions about the program she can be contacted via phone 301-774-8629 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.